The Participant wishes to participate in one or more activities of the SKTM 2018 (Sports Kerala Trivandrum Marathon 2018) (42.195KM, 21.0975 KM, 10km & 2KM race), (the “Activities”).
“Participant “ : The person enrolling in the race/s
“Activities” : Includes ANY RACE conducted by the host
“Host” : Sports Kerala Trivandrum Marathon 2018
“SKTM 2018” : Sports Kerala Trivandrum Marathon 2018
“Fee” : A registration fees, or contribution to CMDRF
In consideration of SKTM 2018, at the request of the Participant, providing the Participant the opportunity to voluntarily participate in the Activities and you paying the registration fees to the organizers of the Activities on behalf of the Participant (the “Fee”), the Participant freely, voluntarily, without duress, and with knowledge of the potential risks involved in participating in the Activities, represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. The Participant is medically, physically and mentally fit to participate in the Activities and has consulted licensed medical professionals who have confirmed such fitness.
2. The Activities may involve dangerous, high risk or hazardous activities and situations, including, without limitation, increased blood pressure, fainting, and disorders in heartbeat, heart attack and death. The Participant assumes responsibility for all risks associated with his/her participation in the Activities. SKTM 2018 is not responsible or liable in any way to the Participant or any other persons (including, without limitation, the Participant's family, other participants in the Activities or the organizers of the Activities) ("Other Persons") for the acts and omissions of the Participant or Other Persons in connection with the Activities.
3. The Participant consents to receiving medical care and first aid (including, without limitation, transport by ambulance, treatment by paramedics, hospitalization and dental or surgical treatment) in the event the Participant suffers any illness or injury, which medical care and first aid may be provided or arranged by SKTM 2018 or the organizers of the Activities. For the avoidance of doubt, notwithstanding the foregoing, SKTM 2018 is under no obligation to provide or arrange such medical care or first aid.
4. The Participant grants SKTM 2018 the right to use his/her name, image, likeness and voice for marketing, promotional, merchandizing, informational and all other purposes in connection with the activities of SKTM 2018 (in any medium, including, without limitation, websites). The Participant grants and assigns to SKTM 2018 all rights, title, and interest (including, without limitation, copyright) in all photographic or other images and video or audio recordings and all other materials made by or on behalf of SKTM 2018 that contain or reflect the name, image, likeness or voice of the Participant (in part or whole), including, without limitation, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such images, recordings and materials.
5. The Participant indemnifies and holds harmless SKTM 2018 and its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from and against all causes of action, proceedings, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, expenses, costs and obligations of whatever kind or nature, in law or in equity, which arise out of or in connection with the Participant's participation in the Activities (together “Claims”), including, without limitation, with respect to bodily harm or injury, illness, death, and equipment or property damage caused by or suffered by the Participant and any medical care or first aid given to or by the Participant.
6. The Participant will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all appropriate insurance cover (including, without limitation, insurance cover required for fulfilling her obligations under this undertaking).
7. No representations, warranties or guarantees are made by SKTM 2018 regarding the Activities (including, without limitation, with respect to the eligibility of the Participant to participate in the Activities).
8. If any provision, or part thereof, of this undertaking is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any applicable jurisdiction, that shall not affect or impair the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision or other parts of any provision of this undertaking.
PRIZE MONEY EVENTS
9. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel any/all Prize money category, if there is not a minimum quoram of 50 Runners in that category. In such an event, only prizes & certificates will be given to the first 3 positions, no cash prize will be awarded.
10. The Prize money for the winners will be send to the winners, after 45 days from the event, after relevant deductions of taxes as applicable.
11. All decisions taken by SKTM 2018 organising committee will be final and abiding to all participants.
12. This undertaking shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with laws the Union of India and the laws of the country applicable therein. The courts of the Trivandrum, Kerala, India shall have jurisdiction in relation to actions arising out of or in connection with this undertaking.
© 2018 Sports Kerala Trivandrum MARATHON Designed with HTML5